Physical exercise will work together with eating healthy to maintain a good healthy weight, while helping your body to keep working normally. when you exercise continually your overall health will be very good, but you will also lower the chances of your body developing cancer.
It is recommended that a person should exercise for two to five hours a week.
So what sorts of things can you do to be more active?
- Contact your local council for low cost or free activities
- sign up for a gym membership
- go for jogs or ride a push bike around your neighbourhood
- Join a sporting team
- Organise physical activities like bushwalking with family or friends
- There are many more activities you can do to be more physically , and most are low in cost or free.